Wednesday, August 8, 2012

This is hard work

I love browsing the Internet - StumbleUpon is a favorite obsession.  I get lost there for hours, just exploring new corners of the Internet I've never seen before.  I tend to get stuck in a rut, looking at the same sites over and over again and then getting annoyed or discouraged when there is nothing new to see there. I love being able to click "stumble" and explore new sites.  It is also encouraging/discouraging to me.  I am excited that there are so many sites, many devoted to the same types of topics and yet, a bit different and popular in their own ways.  I am discouraged, at times, because I feel as though I will never come up a with a creative thought or adequately be able to express it in such a way that anyone will give hoot to come see what I have had to say today. 

I think I need a collaborator.  Someone to help push me and guide me and encourage me.  I need some organization too.  I need to get some focus.  Anyone know where I can get a bucket or two of that? 

Perhaps I should have a theme for each day?  Tax Tuesday, for example. I don't know.  This is an experiment, after all. 

Hmmm...much thinking to do.  Trying to do this slowly and deliberately so I don't burn out with the latest "Big Idea". 

This really is hard work.

No comments:

Post a Comment